I'm really happy about my general music setup.
1) My "Lunch Box" desktop computer w/ 2 monitors, 1 4k, 1 1080p
2) Roli Seaboard Rise 49
3) Alesis V61 Keyboard
4) Ableton Push v1
5) beyerdynamic DT 990 Headphones
1) My 5 year old Macbook Pro
2) Roli Seaboard Block
3) Akai Pro LPK25 Wireless
4) Akai MPD218
5) Novation Mk2 Launchpad Mini
6) beyerdynamic DT 770 headphones
I did all this setup during the first 3 months after I started to learn music. Basically summer of 2017. I haven't changed it much since then, though I didn't do a lot of music in 2018.
The only thing I struggle with are plugins. Mac and Windows do them very differently, so it can be a bit of a PITA to work with that.
Keep Beach City Queer!